- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2004
- 4 fish fillets each 6 oz/175 g
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch salt
Orange Spice Rub:
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper
Pat dry fish fillets; rub both sides of each with orange spice rub.
Place fish on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 8 minutes for thin fillets (such as catfish, trout, tilapia, perch and pickerel), about 12 minutes for thick fillets (such as salmon and halibut).
Meanwhile, in bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, coriander, olive oil, lime juice and salt ; arrange on each of 4 plates. Add fish.