- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Jodi Borneman
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger crushed
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
MethodPreheat the oven to 425.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spray a non stick skillet with cooking oil and heat to medium high. Sear the tenderloin for approx. 2 minutes per side, or just browned. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Combine the hoisin, chili sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl. Brush approx. 2 tbsp of the mixture over the tenderloin and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 145 for medium rare. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice and serve with the remaining sauce on the side.