- Portion size 24 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 oz sugar-free chocolate melted (optional)
- 36 chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 5 tablespoons light butter melted
Peanut Butter Centre:
- 1/2 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Make crust. Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
3. Make peanut butter center. Place all center ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
4. Make chocolate filling. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Set aside. Place cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated in a small mixing bowl. Beat until soft. Slowly add skim milk. Mix, using a wire whisk, until smooth. Add melted chocolate. Stir well. Add egg substitute and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
5. Assemble cups. Place 24 mini size foil baking cups on a sheet pan. Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups. Firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx. 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter center in the center of each crust-lined baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 10-15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Chill for approx. 2 hours before serving. Drizzle optional melted chocolate over the top for a garnish.
Nutritional facts Per cup: about
- Sodium 80 mg
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 105.0
- Total fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Saturated fat 0.4 g
- Total carbohydrate 10 g