- Portion size 4 servings
- 3/4 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
In food processor, finely chop pecans, cornstarch, thyme, salt, cayenne and dry mustard. Whirl in parsley. Transfer to shallow bowl; set aside.
In separate shallow bowl, beat egg.
Dip each chicken breast into egg, then into pecan mixture, coating both sides well.
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together sour cream, Dijon mustard, sugar and salt. Serve with chicken.