Aaron Pearce from Regent Park Public School in the Orillia & Area Nutrition Network serves these cream cheese roll-ups anticipating how guests will spin their wheels trying to figure out how to make them.
- Portion size 32 servings
- Credits : © CanadianLiving.com
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (approx)
- 1/4 cup minced black olive
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In bowl, stir together cream cheese and enough ranch dressing to make the cheese creamy and spreadable. Stir in olives, red pepper, carrot, onion and parsley.
Spread each tortilla with one-quarter of the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2-inch (1 cm) border around the outside. Roll up firmly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or for up to 1 day.
Cut each roll diagonally in 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices to serve.