My kids love pizza, so this is a favourite special occasion dip to serve with crackers, corn chips or potato chips.
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Claudia Thompson
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cups pizza sauce
- 3/4 cups finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
MethodCombine the cream cheese and spices, and spread in 9-inch pie plate.
Top with the pizza sauce then the chopped meat and vegetables. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot.