- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: December 2010
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes scrubbed
- 1/2 cauliflower cut in florets
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1 cup oil-cured black olives pitted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
MethodIn large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain, peel and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Meanwhile, in separate saucepan of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain.
In large bowl, toss together potatoes, cauliflower, celery and olives.
Stir together oil, parsley, vinegar and salt; toss with salad to coat.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 1349 mg
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 300.0
- Total fat 20 g
- Potassium 573 mg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Total carbohydrate 28 g
- Iron 8.0
- Folate 18.0
- Calcium 4.0
- Vitamin A 2.0
- Vitamin C 65.0