Potatoes form both the crust and golden topping for this nutritious knife-and-fork pizza.
- Portion size 6 servings
- 5 potato (unpeeled), thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sweet red pepper slivered
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In bowl, toss together potatoes, onion and oil. Stir in red pepper, garlic, parsley, salt, rosemary and pepper.
Brush 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan with oil; spread with potato mixture. Bake in 450°F (230°F) oven for 15 minutes or until tender, brown and crisp. Sprinkle with cheeses; bake for 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Protein 6 g
- Calories 205.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Total carbohydrate 28 g