- Portion size 12 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2010
- 3 lbs mini red potatoes quartered
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 anchovy fillets finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted oil-cured olives
- 3 tablespoons capers drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
MethodIn large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in large bowl.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion until golden, about 8 minutes.
Stir in garlic, hot pepper flakes, oregano and anchovies; cook, stirring, until fragrant and garlic is browned.
Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, olives and capers; cook for 1 minute. Stir in vinegar until heated through, scraping up browned bits. Pour over potatoes. Add parsley; toss to coat. Let stand for 2 hours or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 542 mg
- Protein 3 g
- Calories 176.0
- Total fat 9 g
- Potassium 584 mg
- Cholesterol 1 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 22 g
- Iron 10.0
- Folate 10.0
- Calcium 3.0
- Vitamin A 3.0
- Vitamin C 40.0