Enjoy this creamy spread with crudit? lavash or breadsticks.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: February 2005
- 4 oz light cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely minced radish
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 radishes
Trace 3-inch (8 cm) wide heart onto waxed paper; turn paper over.
In small bowl, mash together cream cheese, chives, minced radish, garlic (if using) and pepper; spread on prepared heart and smooth top and side. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. (Make-ahead: Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
Thinly slice radishes; press slices overlapping around side of heart. Transfer to serving plate.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 220 mg
- Protein 3 g
- Calories 72.0
- Total fat 6 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Total carbohydrate 1 g
- Folate 1.0
- Calcium 3.0
- Vitamin A 4.0
- Vitamin C 3.0