Bake Fest 2009
- Portion size 18 servings
- Credits : Bake Fest 2009
- 1 cup Mazola Veg Plus Canola & Vegetable Oil Blend
- 3/4 cups plain 1% yogurt
- 2 Naturegg�?� Omega 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coarse sugar (optional)
- 2/3 cups Tre Stelle Mascarpone Cheese (approx.)
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam or preserves (approx.)
Method1. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Whisk together oil, yogurt, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Make well in dry ingredients; pour in oil mixture and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide batter among prepared cups.
2. Sprinkle coarse sugar (if using) over batter. Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes; transfer to rack. Let cool completely.
3. Remove paper and slice tops off each muffin. Spread with an equal amount of Mascarpone and dollop of raspberry jam. Replace tops.