A bit like mini sandwiches with a creamy filling, these intriguing bites taste best made with rare roast beef.
- Portion size 48 servings
- Credits : Holiday Best 2013
- 48 Phyllo Cups
- 2/3 cups spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 48 English cucumbers
- 225 g shaved rare roast beef
MethodFilling: Blend together cream cheese, horseradish, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Cut cucumber slices in half crosswise. Trim any fat from beef; cut into forty-eight 2- x 1-1/2-inch (5 x 4 cm) pieces.
Spoon cheese mixture by rounded 1/2 tsp into phyllo cups. Arrange 2 cucumber pieces on either side of each cup. Fold each piece of beef in half lengthwise; crumple loosely and fit into cup between cucumber.?
Nutritional facts per piece: about
- Sodium 46 mg
- Protein 2 g
- Calories 40.0
- Total fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 11 mg
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 2 g
- Iron 1.0
- Folate 1.0
- Vitamin A 2.0