- Portion size 18 servings
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 racks of lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, pecans, rosemary, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread mustard evenly over lamb racks. Coat lamb racks with bread crumb mixture.
Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat in ovenproof skillet. Place racks fat side down and cook for 2 minutes or until golden. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until rare or until meat thermometer reaches 140°F (60°C)