- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Bacardi Summer Recipes
- 2 mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 sweet red pepper diced
- 1 green onion minced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest grated
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb salmon fillet
MethodIn large bowl whisk together orange zest and juice, honey, cumin, salt and hot pepper sauce. Stir in mangoes, red peppers and green onion. Let stand for 20 minutes.
Brush salmon with vegetable oil. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, until salmon flakes easily when tested, 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve salmon with mango salsa spooned over top.