- Portion size 4 servings
- 3 cups or 2 cups (500 mL) macaroni
- 3 lettuce leaves shredded
- 1 1/2 cup cubed lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 half sweet red pepper halved crosswise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 half sweet green pepper halved crosswise and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions chopped
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender but firm. Rinse under cold running water; drain well.
In large bowl, toss pasta with lettuce leaves, chicken or ham, cheese and peppers.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce, chicken stock, mustard and green onions until blended.
Toss with pasta to coat.