- Portion size 12 servings
- Credits : strawberry_cutie88
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
Method1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in flour by hand until the dough is smooth. Extra flour can be added if the dough is not stiff enough to roll out.
3) On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire cooling racks.