A minimum amount of smoked salmon yields maximum flavour.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : © CanadianLiving.com
- 1 pkg light cream cheese
- 1 Healthy Processor Pizza Base
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz smoked salmon cut_in strips
Spread cream cheese evenly over pizza base on nonstick baking sheet or perforated pizza pan. Sprinkle with dill, half of the pepper, the onion and mozzarella. Sprinkle with remaining pepper. Bake in 500° F (260° C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Arrange smoked salmon over top.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Protein 22 g
- Calories 490.0
- Total fat 16 g
- Total carbohydrate 66 g