- Portion size 5 servings
- Credits : kristinstar_21
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups carrots chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato chopped
- 1 cup potato chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
Method1. Add onion, salt, and a small amount of water to pot. Cook onion for a few minutes until clear.
2. Add chopped vegetables and stir in butter, then add broth. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Remove vegetables from pot and blend until smooth (use a blender or food processor)
4. Return soup to pot, and add cream, garlic and cayenne pepper.
5. Heat for a few minutes then serve.