- Portion size 8 servings
- 4 1/2 cups cubed peeled cantaloupes (about 3lb/1.5 kg)
- 3/4 cups strawberries hulled
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cups fruity white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh spearmint
In food processor or blender, pur?cantaloupe with strawberries until smooth; pour into bowl. Add sugar; stir until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice, wine and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chilled. (Soup can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.) Stir in spearmint just before serving.