- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Splenda®
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 cup Balkan-style plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons unflavoured gelatin
- 3/4 cups (175 mL) 5% cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberry
- 2 teaspoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
In blender, blend fresh strawberries, Splenda® Granulated and yogurt; strain into bowl. Set aside.
In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the cream; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
In small saucepan, heat remaining cream with vanilla over medium heat until steaming; stir in gelatin mixture until melted. Whisk into strawberry mixture. Pour into six 6-oz (175 mL) ramekins or moulds. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Berries: In small bowl, combine strawberries with SplendaÃÃÃ‚Â‚ÂÃ‚Â‚ÂÃÃ‚Â‚ÂÃ‚Â‚® Granulated; let stand for 10 minutes. Turn Panna Cottas out onto dessert plates. Top with berries; sprinkle with vinegar.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 53 mg
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 111.0
- Total fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 17 mg
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 13 g