- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2005
- 4 portobellini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup toasted almond chopped
- 1/4 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve for another use, such as stock. Brush mushrooms all over with oil.
In bowl, combine Gouda cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, almonds, sun-dried tomatoes, chives and pepper; set aside.
Place mushrooms, gill side down, on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill just until juices start to release, about 4 minutes.
Turn mushrooms and spoon cheese filling evenly over gills. Close lid and grill until cheese is melted and mushrooms are tender, about 4 minutes.
More portobello mushroom recipes:
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 291 mg
- Protein 11 g
- Calories 254.0
- Total fat 20 g
- Cholesterol 33 mg
- Saturated fat 6 g
- Total carbohydrate 10 g
- Iron 10.0
- Folate 13.0
- Calcium 22.0
- Vitamin A 8.0
- Vitamin C 20.0