- Portion size 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste (see recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 lime leaves
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup Thai basil leaf
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Cut chicken into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces; set aside.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook shallots, garlic and ginger, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in green curry paste, fish sauce, lime leaves and coconut milk until combined.
Add chicken to pan; simmer for about 8 minutes or until slightly thickened and chicken is no longer pink inside. Stir in basil leaves and lime juice.