Use these 10-minute rubs to add flavour and personality to everyday meals.
- Portion size 125 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2006
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
MethodIn small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, pepper and salt.
For 4 to 6 servings boneless skinless chicken breasts, pork tenderloins or salmon fillets (1-1/2 lb/750 g), mix 2 tbsp (25 mL) desired spice rub; 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil; and 1 clove garlic, minced. Rub over food and let stand for 10 minutes.