- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: April 2005
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrots chopped
- 2 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 package frozen fish thawed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
MethodIn large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat; fry onion, carrot, potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring for 1 minute.
Add chicken stock and bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Add milk, corn and fish. Heat until steaming and fish flakes easily when tested, about 5 minutes. Add parsley.