- Portion size 750 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 4 cups fresh mixed blueberries
- 4 cups fresh mixed strawberries
- 4 cups fresh mixed blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons kirsch (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cherry brandy (optional)
In a large non-stick skillet, combine the berries with SPLENDA® Granulated. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the berries start to release their juices but still hold their shape.
Taste the fruit to test for sweetness, adding more SPLENDA® Granulated if necessary. Stir in the kirsch or cherry brandy, if using. Serve warm (although it's also delicious when chilled).
Keeps for up to 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. Freezes well for up to 3 months.
Nutritional facts Per 1/2 cup (125 mL) : about
- Sodium 1 mg
- Protein 0.9 g
- Calories 46.3
- Total fat 0.4 g
- Potassium 133.6 mg
- Total carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Iron 0.4
- Calcium 17.2