- Portion size 6 servings
- 3 chorizo sausages
- 3 spicy Italian sausage
- 3 lbs new red potatoes
- 1/2 cup slivered oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons capers drained
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomate oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut in half, or quarter if large. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers.
Place sausages on greased grill over medium-high heat, close lid and grill until no longer pink inside, about 15 minutes. Slice and add to potato mixture.
Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried-tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.