- Portion size 4 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper thinly, sliced
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 9 kalamata olives pitted and quartered
In large nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, zucchini and garlic, stirring often, for 5 to 8 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; stir in red pepper and dill. Pour into skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Sprinkle with cheese and olives; cook for 10 minutes or until bottom and side are firm yet top is still slightly runny. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into wedges.