Rice Krispies® No-Bake Fruit Balls
This recipe makes 34 servings
|Per ball: about||-|
|total fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 34 balls
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupdried cherries or cranberries
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupdried appledried apples
- 3/4 cup 3/4cuppitted datedates
- 1/2 cup 1/2cuptoasted whole almondalmonds
- 2 tbsp 2tbsporange juice
- 2 tbsp 2tbspwater
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupsRice Krispies® cereal
In food processor, pur?together cherries, apples, dates and almonds to form paste, scraping down side of bowl.
Add orange juice and water; pulse until smooth. Transfer to bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the Rice Krispies®.
Spread remaining cereal in shallow dish. With dampened hands, roll paste by rounded 1 tsp (5 mL) into balls. Roll in cereal to coat.
Additional information : ® Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.