Smoked Salmon Dill Pizza
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||16 g|
- Portion size: 4
A minimum amount of smoked salmon yields maximum flavour.
- 1 pkg 1pkg(125 g) light cream cheese
- 1 1Healthy Processor Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp 3tbspchopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp 1tsppepper
- 1/2 1/2red onionred onions, sliced
- 1 cup 1cupshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz 1ozsmoked salmon, cut_in strips
Spread cream cheese evenly over pizza base on nonstick baking sheet or perforated pizza pan. Sprinkle with dill, half of the pepper, the onion and mozzarella. Sprinkle with remaining pepper. Bake in 500° F (260° C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Arrange smoked salmon over top.
Source : © CanadianLiving.com