Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Dip
- Portion size: 3 cups (750 mL)
This recipe makes 3 cups, 30 servings servings
|Per 2 tbsp (25 mL) : about||-|
|total fat||8 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
This is a perennial party pleaser, one that's easy to make with pantry staples. Serve with a variety of crackers, pita chips and vegetables.
- 1 can 1can (14 oz/398 mL) artichoke heartartichoke hearts
- 1 pkg 1pkg(8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupsour cream
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupmayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupgrated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped drained oil packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped green oniongreen onions
Drain artichoke hearts; pat dry and chop. Add to 1-1/2-quart (1.5 L) slow cooker along with cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and pepper; stir to combine.
Cover and cook on low, stirring twice, until blended and hot, about 2 hours. Sprinkle with green onion.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: November 2009