Photography by Matthew Kimura
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving without skin: about||-|
|total fat||11 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 4
With the tandoori spices and the ingredients for side dishes, the recipient will be ready to cook. If skinned chicken is used, the foil lining the pan should be greased.
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupplain yogurt
- 1 tbsp 1tbspTandoori Spice Blend recipe
- 1 tbsp 1tbspminced gingerroot
- 2 2cloves garlic, minced
- 8 8chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks, skinned if desired
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvegetable oil
In large glass bowl, stir together yogurt, Tandoori Spice Blend, ginger and garlic; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate for up to 1 day.) Arrange on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; drizzle oil over top.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 30 minutes. Broil until browned and crisp, about 3 minutes.