Tarragon Monkfish Kabobs
This recipe makes 6 servings
- Portion size: 6
- 3 tbsp 3tbspdry white wine
- 3 tbsp 3tbspolive oil
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced oil-cured black olives
- 1 tbsp 1tbspchopped fresh tarragon or fresh basil
- 2 2clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1-1/2 lb 1-1/2lbmonkfish filletmonkfish fillets
In large bowl, whisk together wine, oil, olives, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper. Cut fillets into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) chunks; add to bowl and toss gently to coat. Leaving 1/4-inch (5 mm) between chunks; thread onto 6 skewers.
Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.