This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||0 g|
|sat. fat||0 g|
- Portion size: 8
A pitcher of this classic refreshing cocktail makes the perfect complement to Chile Rellenos. Serve in tall glasses garnished with straws or swizzle sticks for stirring.
- 1 cup 1cuplime juice, (6 to 8)
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupgranulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupswhite tequila
- 2-1/2 cups 2-1/2cupssoda water
- 6 dashes 6dashesangostura bitters, (approx)
- Lime wheels or lime wedges
In microwaveable measuring cup, combine lime juice with sugar. Microwave at high for 20 seconds; stir until sugar dissolves. Add tequila. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.)
Fill pitcher halfway with ice cubes. Add tequila mixture, soda water and bitters; stir to combine. Add more bitters if desired. Garnish with lime.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: March 2008