This recipe makes 24 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 1 cup (250 mL) or 24 servings
It is important to buy sushi-grade tuna from your local fish market to ensure the quality and taste of this dish. If you like, serve on croûtes: To make them, just slice a mini-baguette, brush with oil and toast in the oven until golden.
- 12 oz 12ozfresh tuna filletfresh tuna fillets, diced
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupfinely diced red onion
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp 1tbspminced capercapers
- 2 tsp 2tspWorcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp 2tspDijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1tsplemon juice
- 1 pinch 1pinchsalt
- 1 pinch 1pinchpepper
In bowl, combine tuna, onion, parsley, capers, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: January 2010