Warm Red Potato Salad with Lemon Dill Dressing
This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||7 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 8
Kissed with lemon and dill, this versatile warm salad has the distinction of being equally delicious served cold, but add the peas just before serving.
- 10 10new red-skinned potatoes, (2-1/2 lb/1.25 kg)
- 2 2carrotcarrots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 2stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 cup 1cupfrozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup 1cupfrozen peas, thawed
- 4 4green oniongreen onions, chopped Lemon Dill Dressing
- 1 tbsp 1tbspgrated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuplemon juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks. In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes just until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain; place in large bowl.
Lemon Dill Dressing: Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk lemon rind and juice, oil, dill, salt and pepper; add to potatoes.
Add carrots, celery, corn, peas and onions to bowl; toss to coat. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 2 days; serve cold.)
Additional information :
Substitution: When they're in season, use about 30 miniature new red-skinned potatoes (2-1/2 lb/1.25 kg), cutting each in half.