Whisky Sour Slush Punch
This recipe makes 30 servings
- Portion size: 30
This slush punch is the answer for a big reception or summer party. It's easy to concoct and, all the better for the busy entertainer, must be made the day before. For a less potent beverage, increase the quantity of soda.
- 3 tbsp 3tbspEarl Grey loose tea
- 2 cups 2cupsboiling water
- 2 cups 2cupsgranulated sugar
- 7 cups 7cupscold water
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) 1can (12 oz/341 mL)frozen concentrated unsweetened orange juice
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) 1can (12 oz/341 mL)frozen concentrated lemonade
- 5 cups 5cupsrye whisky
- 1 bottle (750 mL) 1bottle (750 mL)chilled lemon-lime soda
- 2 2orangeoranges, thinly sliced
Steep tea in boiling water for 30 minutes; strain and cool. In large plastic container with lid, combine tea with sugar and cold water, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add juice concentrates and whisky; cover tightly and freeze overnight or until slushy. Blend frozen slush and soda in chilled punch bowl and garnish with orange slices.
Source : © CanadianLiving.com