- Portion size: 4
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||5 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
Serve with: Egg and Radish Salad — Finish with: Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
- 4 cups 4cupschicken stock
- 2 heads 2headsbaby bok choy
- 2 cups 2cupssliced mushroommushrooms
- 300 g 300gfrozen pork wontons or frozen shrimp wontons
- 1 cup 1cupbean sprouts
- 1 1carrotcarrots, shredded
- 3 3green oniongreen onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupcoriander or parsley leaves
In large saucepan, bring stock and 2 cups (500 mL) water to boil. Cut bok choy lengthwise into quarters; add to stock. Add mushrooms; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add wontons; cook over medium-high heat, covered, until wontons float to surface, about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, carrot, green onions and coriander.
More soup recipes: