Fruit and Almond Granola
This recipe makes 4 cups (250 mL) servings
|Per 1/3 cup (75 mL) : about||-|
|Total Fat||7 g|
- Portion size: 4 cups (1 L)
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupapple juiceapple juice or pear juice
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupsmooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupSplenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 2 tbsp 2tbspliquid honey
- 1 tsp 1tspcinnamon
- 1 pinch 1pinchsalt
- 3 cups 3cupsquick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupslivered almonds
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupdried cranberrydried cranberries
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupraisinraisins
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupslivered dried appledried apples or dried pears
In large saucepan, heat apple juice, peanut butter, SPLENDA® Granulated, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium heat until peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat.
Stir in oats and almonds; spread on baking sheet. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until light golden. Let cool. Break into large chunks.
Stir in cranberries, raisins and apples.
Additional information :
Developed by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Source : SPLENDA®