Photography by Daniel Harrison
It’s no secret that staying hydrated is good for the body: H2O keeps you energized, carries nutrients, helps digestion and eliminates waste. Plus, a study published last year in the Annals of Family Medicine found a "significant association" between dehydration and obesity. We’re huge fans of carrying reusable water bottles to help us drink up. These are a few of our favourites.
1. Hydro Flask stainless-steel bottle, $40, amazon.ca.
2. Limited-edition Me to We Brita statement bottle, $20, walmart.ca.
3. Bkr Spiked bottle, $45, beautyboutique.ca.
4. Gray Malin x S’well bottle, $58, indigo.ca.
5. Thermos connected hydration bottle with smart lid, $90, amazon.ca.
6. CamelBak Eddy Glass bottle, $38, canada.camelbak.com.
7. Klean Kanteen classic stainless-steel bottle, $28, amazon.ca.