Bikini Boot Camp is over for another year, but we're gearing up to bring you a fab, new Boot Camp to get you in shape after the holiday season. Boot Camp 2010 will bring you all your favourite features from Bikini Boot Camp, including:
- daily e-newsletters;
- a new, six-week menu;
- new weekly workout videos;
- exciting contests with fabulous prizes;
- daily posts on the Health & Wellness Club blog; and
- a chance to interact with your fellow Campers in the Boot Camp forum.
It all starts on January 4, 2010, but you can sign up today for free!
With the exception of the daily e-newsletter, all the Bikini Boot Camp tools are still available online to help you look and feel great. Need a weekly e-newsletter to help you stay on track? Sign up for the Health & Wellness Club e-newsletter.
Bikini Boot Camp is a super-fab, free and fun way to shed the flab and get healthy. Here's a look back at what the six-week program included:
• The daily Bikini Boot Camp e-newsletter featuring articles and information designed to keep you motivated, informed and on track.
• Experts who will answer your questions in the Boot Camp Forum about your eating habits and how to get your body ready for the beach.
• A series of six online workout videos — one for each week of Bikini Boot Camp — which will strengthen and tone you, and get you in the all-important habit of working out regularly.
• The Bikini Boot Camp Six-Week Menu — that's six weeks of healthy meals, including a delicious assortment of Canadian Living recipes, designed to help you achieve ultimate results.
• A new-and-improved Food Journal and a brand new Meal Planner to help you track what you're eating, because when you pay attention to what you eat, you eat healthier!
• The Bikini Boot Camp Diaries on the Health & Wellness Club blog, where Senior Web Editor and fellow Boot Camper Jennifer Villamere shares her Boot Camp experiences as well as news, great contests and a chance to connect with fellow Campers.
• CanadianLiving.com's Simple Recipe Search, which helps you find delicious Canadian Living recipes for every occasion. Using the Simple Recipe Search, you can narrow down your search by a number of parameters including dietary restrictions, preparation method, meal type and nutritional information.