1) SEASONAL SPICE: Here's that gold flatware you've been looking for... And it's only $50 for the 20-piece set! Photography courtesy of HomeSense.
2) CHRISTMAS CONTRAST: One of fall's biggest trends in both home and fashion -- the pairing of black and white -- transitions quite beautifully to a festive tabletop. Photography courtesy of HomeSense.
3) BLUE CHRISTMAS: I'm a sucker for blue transferware dishes, and this is a fab lesson in how effortlessly they lend themselves to mixing-and-matching. Photography courtesy of HomeSense.
4) TRADITIONAL ELEGANCE: Laying a table runner widthwise across the table is an inspired alternative to placemats. Photography courtesy of HomeSense.
5) RUSTIC LUXE: How about repurposing a handsome tray as a placemat? Photography courtesy of HomeSense.
6) MOD SCANDINAVIAN: A traditional Scandinavian holiday palette gets a contemporary boost courtesy of square dishes and a funky polka-dot napkin. Photography courtesy of HomeSense.Which of these looks would work best on your festive tabletop? I'd love to hear from you in the Comments section below! Follow me on Twitter!