Spray 'n' Go Chairs
All it takes is a can of paint to give dingy plastic chairs a bright lift. Here's how, with instructions from Rust-Oleum.
• 1 can Rust-Oleum Paint for Plastic (in desired colour)
• Drop cloth
• Plastic Patio chair(s)
1. Thoroughly wipe down surface of chairs. If mildew is present, wash with a solution of water and bleach. Rinse and allow to dry.
2. Lay drop cloth/newspaper on ground and nearby objects to protect them from spray mist. Shake Rust-Oleum Paint for Plastic as label directs. In a well-ventilated area, hold can 20 to 30 centimetres from surface and spray in a sweeping motion from side to side.
3. Apply a thin coat and let dry for 30 seconds.
4. Apply multiple thin coats until surface is covered.
5. Recoat within 1 hour or after 24 hours.
6. Let dry for 24 hours.
For more ideas visit www.paintideas.com.