Photography by Stacey Brandford Image by: Photography by Stacey Brandford
• Bathroom amenities. "Sometimes guests forget to pack something and they're too embarrassed to ask for it," says Lohnes. "That's why I keep a drawer full of travel-size shampoos and conditioners, and spare toothbrushes. Guests are welcome to use them as needed."
• Internet access. "Whether it's a Wi-Fi password or a direct link, give guests the means to check emails in the morning or before they go to bed."
• Magazines. "You don't want guests sitting up in their room reading novels the whole time, but magazines give them something to flip through," says Lohnes.
• Bottles of water. It's a thoughtful touch that can save them a trip to the kitchen in the middle of the night!
• Plenty of fresh towels.
• An alarm clock. "It's hard to believe, but not everyone has a smartphone with an alarm!"
Click here to see the full image.