Hi friends, Whether you're sending your little ones back to school on Tuesday, heading back to the classroom yourself, or just looking for a way to jazz up your mid-day meal, a fabric lunch bag is a must-have item for fall. They're small, fast and a great way to use up scraps – and to send a little hug along with that lunch. Here's a lunch-bag round-up to get you thinking (and crafting) this weekend.
- I like the note-on-your-lunchbag idea, as seen here on Kate's Notebook Lunchbag (from Design*Sponge).
- The cute embroidered motifs add a whimsical look to this Back To School Lunch Bag from Purl Bee.
- Repurpose an old FedEx mailer with this Tyvek lunch bag from Craft Magazine.
- Spool Sewing sells a downloadable lunch bag pattern (it's $5 US, but so cute).
- Use inkjet printable paper to personalize your lunch bag (from The Workshop Window).
- Try a project from Angry Chicken Amy Karol's new book, Bend the Rules with Fabric, in this excerpt on The Storque.