Decoupage mason jar vases
Use the simple technique of decoupage to transform plain mason jars into pretty patterned vases.You will need:
- Mason jars
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Mod Podge
- A small, narrow vase
1. Cut the scrapbook paper into several small squares.
2. Using the paintbrush, apply the Mod Podge to the inside of the vase, one section at a time.
3. Next, layer the small paper squares over the Mod Podge and smooth into place using the paintbrush.
4. Keep applying Mod Podge and layering the paper until the inside of the jar is covered. Set aside to dry.
5. In order to use the jars for fresh flowers, place a small vase inside the mason jar to hold water.
The jars could be used to house desk accessories or other small household items.
Feeling inspired? Check out more of our decoupage projects.