Photography by Ryan Brook Image by: Photography by Ryan Brook
Click here to see a larger image of the candelabra.
What you'll need:
• Work gloves (cut copper edges can be sharp!)
• 2 half-inch copper tees
• Approximately 36-inches of half-inch copper pipe, cut into pieces of varying length
• 4 half-inch, 90-degree copper elbows
• Strong adhesive/glue
• 4 half-inch, 45-degree copper elbows
• 2 half-inch copper adapters
• 2 taper candles
How to make it:
• Building from the copper tee pieces, arrange the cut copper pipe and 90-degree copper elbows to establish a stable horizontal base for the candelabra. Before inserting each segment, apply a dab of strong adhesive inside the joint.
• Build up from the copper tee pieces using the remaining cut copper pipe and 45-degree copper elbows, gluing each joint in place.
• Top the two vertical branches with copper adapters. Glue in place.
• Let sit for at least one hour to allow adhesive to dry.
• Insert taper candles into the adapters, and enjoy!
Looking for more Christmas crafts? These personalized gingerbread ornaments don't just look good on your tree, they also make great stocking stuffers.