Create a beautiful holiday centrepiece that you can display all season, with these easy, painted pinecones.
You will need:
- White acrylic craft paint
- White bowls in various heights and sizes
- Branches (faux or real)
- Gold bells
1. Use white paint to paint the tips of each pinecone. Make sure to paint both the top and bottom of each tip. Let dry.
2. Arrange the white bowls down the length of the table.
3. Place the lanterns at either end.
4. Wrap the white bowls and lanterns with the branches. These branches have mini snowballs attached. To create the same look, spray small Styrofoam balls with fake snow and place them on the branches.
5. Place the pinecones in each bowl. Add greenery and gold bells.
Tip: If you don’t have white bowls, purchase glass bowls from a thrift store and paint them like we did these vases.
For more fun crafts, visit our Crafts channel.