Add whimsy to your Easter table with this fresh spin on a timeless tradition.
1. Hard-cook a dozen eggs.
2. Once they've cooled to room temperature, paint each with red acrylic craft paint.
3. Next, using a black permanent marker, draw on the "seeds."
4. For the greenery, first cut leaf shapes from stiffened green felt (a thicker version of regular felt, which is available at craft stores).
5. Using a glue gun, secure leaves on the wider end of the eggs.
6. Arrange the eggs together in a bowl or a basket for a one-of-a-kind Easter-egg display!
DIY Easter candy jars
Adorable Easter egg cosies
This story was originally part of "Berries in a Basket" in the March 2016 issue. Subscribe to Canadian Living today and never miss an issue!