Photography by Sarah Gunn Image by: Photography by Sarah Gunn
Personalize gifts for the holidays and make your own custom wrapping paper like this lovely floral lace design.
You will need:
- Stencil like this one from Royal Design Studio
- Acrylic craft paint
- Foam roller
- Small paint tray
- White craft paper (you can buy it by the roll at art supply stores)
- Painter’s tape
1. Roll the craft paper onto a flat surface. Place the stencil over it, along an edge, and tape in place with a small amount of tape. If you find the tape is tearing the paper. Tape on the table or floor outside the edge of the paper instead.
2. Apply a small amount of craft paint to the roller and roll over the stencil.
3. Keep moving the stencil, taking care to align the pattern and continue rolling paint over it.
4. Allow to dry. The paper may appear lumpy, but it will dry flat.