Hi friends, I've got a few tried-and-true craft rules that never fail me. If I'm trying out craft ideas and feeling a bit "blah" about the whole shebang, I'll often apply one of these rules to see if I can move through my mental block.
- Make it really BIG.
- Make it really small.
- Make a whole bunch. You know, like two dozen.
- Add more glitter. Lots more glitter.
- A collection of downloadable craft tutorials from Maggie Makes. Lovely stuff there, and great gift ideas.
- Loft, a new yarn line from Brooklyn Tweed. I'll be looking for this in NYC next weekend.
- Karyn's embarking on an ambitious quilt project. I'm tempted...
- Speaking of temptation: the Vitamin D cardigan.
- This awesome bird video will give you chills. (Tenuous crafty link: how to patch a hole in the knee of your jeans.)